“Maria Martinez coaches with compassion and empathy. At the beginning of each session Maria always asked how my week was. Asking me to share my accomplishments of the week with her. No matter how big or small the accomplishment was. Maria got...
“Maria has a manner and style that displays caring, empathy and professionalism. Her ability to understand resonates deep into the coaching conversation enabling her to quickly ascertain what questions will best serve her client. A shift in...
“I needed a life coach to look at myself from outside the crowded forest. Maria and I quickly developed a productive working relationship. She is a great listener and was able to help me see myself in the mirror. She has a extensive set of...
“Maria guided me through the coaching experience. Asking questions that made me think of greater possibilities! As a result of Maria’s coaching, I have more self confidence in myself, and in the goals I wish to achieve. I would recommend...
“It was a pleasure to be coached by Maria. She gave me a safe place, filled with understanding and unjudgemental. Her ideas were outstanding, she was fully with me, and cheered me on. I would certainly hire her again and think it worthwhile...
Maria Martinez, MBA is Personal Development Coach. She completed her training through the Institute for Life Coach Training and is a member of the International Coach Federation; the leading global organization for the coaching industry. Maria is the Membership Chair for the Tampa Bay Professional Coaches Association and the current Secretary/Treasurer of BNI Capital Gainers Chapter. Maria is also passionate and very involved with the American Business Women’s Association (ABWA) and Toastmaster’s International.
Besides coaching, Maria enjoys writing and public speaking. In her presentations and articles, she talks about work-life balance, wellness, positive thinking, leadership and other topics of interest. Her blog as well as articles, which can be found at the Examiner, ezine Articles and Self-Growth.com give practical advice to individuals who want more of their lives and are ready to take the next steps towards a more fulfilling life experience.
Certified Wellness Inventory™ and The People Map System™ Facilitator.
Do you want to:
• Find balance between family and work life?
• Create a plan for your life that will allow you to enjoy without feeling guilty?
• Regain your health, energy, sense of focus?
• Build confidence and self-esteem?
• Jump start your life into one that excites and fulfills you?
What is Coaching?
The International Coach Federation defines coaching as partnering with clients in a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires them to maximize their personal and professional development.
• Coaching is a powerful alliance that assists clients in creating fulfilling results in their personal and professional lives.
• Through professional coaching, clients engage in an experience of deepening their learning, improving their own performance and enhancing their quality of life.
• Coaching involves working in partnership with people that have goals and have experienced success, wanting to reach their next level.
• In coaching, clients design their ideal lives and with the assistance of a coach, establish effective steps on how to bridge the gap between the ‘what is’ and ‘what you want it to be.’ Because life is complex, we all experience some degree of dissatisfaction in some area and that is when Life Coaching can help.
During our coaching relationship you can expect:
• Encouragement and support to develop you as a whole
• The tools and structure so that you can reach higher levels
• Setting of goals in line with your values and seeing them achieved over the course of consistent work
As your coach I am passionate about helping you realize your maximum potential. I truly believe that we all have the tools to achieve the goals we set for ourselves, and my approach
to coaching is one that provides you motivation and accountability. I believe that my clients are whole, creative, competent, resourceful and ready and willing to make changes. Most of my clients have goals but are struggling to establish concrete courses of action to get to the places where they want to be.
If you are struggling in areas such as work and life balance, motivation, relationships, career transition, or health; you might benefit from working with a coach. If you want to take action now, call me to schedule a complimentary 30-minute coaching call!
“Jump Start Your Life; 8 Simple Steps to Picking Up Right Where You Are”
Jump Start…Why would you?
Have you ever felt like a permanent resident of Stuckville? Really, like no matter what you do, you are jammed in one place and regardless of what you try, nothing seems to move you forward? …
Feeling trapped in a job you no longer enjoy, …Noticing how your relationships are fractured, or …Realizing that your health continues to deteriorate …And all efforts are in vain!
Create the Life you Want...Start Within Learn More
Switch to our mobile site